- Written by the NPCS (National Preschool Curriculum Standard) and Ministry of Education of Sarawak Chinese Methodist Annual Conference.
- Integrated thematic teaching throughout the year.
- Physical and Socio-emotional development: physical, mental, moral, behavioural habits.
- Cognitive development: languages (Chinese, English, Malay), reading, nature, maths, computer.
- The field of art, including: music, art, literature and deportment.
- Others activities.
- Educational visits, outing, gardening and so on.
- Fire drills, brushing exercises, physical exercise, games.
- Regularly assessment on the progress of students.
- Reward given for outstanding achievements.
Main Course of Study
- Please pay the fees before 10th of each month.
- Please wear school uniforms on Monday to Thursday while sportwear on every Friday.
- Teeth-brushing activity conducted on every Monday. Please bring your own toothbrush, toothpaste, cups and handkerchiefs.
- Parents or guardians are not allowed to accompany their children during class in order for the children to concentrate in class.
- If the student falls sick, he or she must rest at home to avoid the cause of infections to other students.
- If the student is feeling unwell during the class and unable to contact the parents or guardians, the school will have the right to send the student to the nearby clinic.
- Students are not allowed to wear any gold accessories. If lost, the school will not bear any responsibility.
- Please inform the class teacher or secretary if it happens to be any third party to fetch the student.
- If the student needs to go home early, please do inform the class teacher or office.
- If parents or guardians had changed the telephone number or address, please inform the office.
- Provides the child with extra outfits in case of any emergency.
- Please bring a piece of handkerchief every day to maintain personal hygiene.
- Parents need to pay the medical fees under any special circumstances. If accidents happen, the insurance company will handle the matter. (Please refer to regulations of insurance)
- School fee is payable regard less of students’ absence without reasons.
- Punctuality is virtue. Students should be at school before lesson starts.
Monday to Friday: 7:30a.m ~ 11: 30a.m
Fees for morning session:
Monday to Friday： 7:30a.m – 5: 30p.m
- Provide lunch, shower, nap hours, tuition recreational sports and so on.
- Please bring your own daily necessities: cloths, towel, blanket, cushion, beverages and so on.
- Full- Day’s fees:
- Important information:
~ If ‘Full Day” student unable to come to tadika, kindly write in a copy of absent letter, for HR record purpose.
~ Kindly give us one-month notice if tend to discontinue the “full day” services.
~School fee are unable to transfer to others or drawback after payment.
|__________ Fee (pay in advance)||According to the class||220
|__________ fee (pay in advance)||According to the class||220
|Enrolment fee||1 year||50|
|Personal Accident Insurance||1 year||20|
|Name tag||3 pcs||9|
|Sportwear||1 set||40 + 20|
|School Uniform (S, M)||30 X 2 sets||60|
|School Uniform (L, XL, …)||32 X 2 sets||64|
|Textbooks & Activity books||Number of books per semester|
|Miscellaneous expenses||½ year||60|
|School Bus service||According to the needs and route|
|Full – Day’s Fees|
Morning Session Program
MORNING SESSION: PRE-2 (4 YEARS OLD)
MORNING SESSION: K1 (5 YEARS OLD)
MORNING SESSION: K2 (6 YEARS OLD)
Full Day: Pre-1 (3 Years Old)
Full Day: Pre-2 (4 Years Old)
Full Day: K1 (5 Years Old)
Full Day: K2 (6 Years Old)
Enquiry Form for Registration
Call 011-65187272 or fill up the form below. We will contact you and provide further information soonest possible.