Tadika Methodist Pending is located at Tun Razak Road, next to the old sanctuary of Ching Kwong Methodist Church Kuching. It is a rainbow-like colourful building. The kindergarten building has 17 classrooms, library, music room, computer lab, cafeteria and a multipurpose hall. All the classrooms are air-conditioned, which can accommodate up to 350 students.
Tadika Methodist Pending provides a wonderful learning environment for preschoolers. We take pride in our effective administrative management and education policy.
20th Anniversary: Journey Through The Past
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
HALF/FULL DAY SESSION
School Bus Service
- To nurture the little one with Christ’s agape love and spirit;
- To spread the truth;
- To educate children via fun learning;
- To serve the community;
- For the love of people and God’s glory
- To provide and able to comply to the base of reading, writing, counting and reasoning in preparation for primary school.
- Provides an integrated and creative environment of learning.
- Emphasizes on five aspects of harmonious development: spiritual, intellectual, physical, social and aesthetic.
- Guiding children to know about God who created the universe.
- Providing a safe, warm and pleasant environment.
- Helping children to build up self-discipline.
- Training children to foster good health habits and courtesy attitude.
- Helping children to learn to care for others.
- Teaching children to obey and respect their parents, beloved teachers and neighbour’s.